Unhappy? The first thing to do is to contact us at our Customer Service email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we typically respond within 24 hours. But please read below our guidelines to initiate a refund.
- Returns, credit or exchange of unopened, undamaged, boxes and their contents are accepted on a case by case basis; please check our Returns & Exchanges to learn more about our usual procedures.
- If you are not satisfied with the product you received, and wish to process a refund, we ask that you please contact us within the first 48 hours of arrival of your package to explain the situation. Upon reviewing your case we may send you a return label to return the item. Upon arrival and inspection of the item back at our studio we may issue a refund to the original payment method used to purchase the item. Refunds typically take 5 to 7 business days to be credited to the account.
- We allow 30 days from the arrival of your purchase for processing of a return, exchange or refund, but learning the nature of the situation within 48 hours of the arrival of your package helps us determine the best course of action to fix the situation.
- Please keep all proofs of purchase and original packaging when contacting us to obtain your return labels, there is a $10.00 one-time return shipping fee for a return due to other than products damaged during transit.
- We put great care into our products, their packaging and the methods to handle them, but there are health concerns involved with re-stocking products in general that have been opened and exposed to air, dust and pathogens. Due to their nature and because they may include botanical ingredients, when tins or bottles have been opened they cannot be resold, but any products damaged during transit will be replaced immediately at no cost.